Road Accident Fund – Johannesburg, Gauteng R171 609 a year
To provide an effective and efficient documents management Service.
Key Performance Areas
· Process incoming / outgoing mail and mail batching.
· Perform a range of correspondence management activities.
· Perform Banking indemnity Form.
· Render maintenance of correspondence management infrastructure, equipment and material.
Qualifications & Experience
· Grade 12 certificate @ NQF level 4 or equivalent qualification.
· Relevant 1 year working experience in an administrative environment.
Technical and Behavioral competencies required
· Communication skills.
· Planning and organizing Skills.
· Computer literacy
· Team Work.
· Analytical thinking.
· Computer literacy in MS Office, Word and Excel.
The total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R171 609.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 21 February 2017
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
Submit a short cv with a maximum of 5 pages
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged groups.
Please note that Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.