Road Accident Fund
R171 609 a year
To provide administrative support to the payment unit.
Key Performance Areas
· Office Administration
· Pre-screen files to ensure they belong to the correct branch of the RAF.
· Validate that the capital payment is requested to the correct attorney.
· Validate that the correct banking details are loaded on the system prior to requesting payment.
· Receive and record files where capital payment is to be requested after concluding the validation process.
· Updating the information on the files to correlate with the claim system
· Compile list of finalized files to be forwarded to archive
· Request and return files from Archives and Claims when required.
· Attend to queries e.g. telephone enquiries and e-mails
· Processing of requests of payments
· Check duplicate payments, follow up on cancelled payments.
· Ensure that the payment history is attached to the source documents.
· Update the status and allocation of files on the Claims viewing system
· Maintain appropriate record keeping
· M aintain accurate records of files where capital payments are to be requested.
· Keep records of movements of all files.
· Keep daily stats of activities on work allocated and work to be assessed
· Submit Daily and monthly stats as required by Management
· Keep record of statistics
Qualifications and Experience
· Matric/Grade 12 certificate @ NQF level 4 or equivalent qualification.
· Computer literacy in MS Office, Word and Excel is essential.
· Relevant 1 year working experience in the similar environment.
· Communication skills
· Interpersonal Relations
· Planning and Organizing
· Time management skills
· Team player
· Computer literacy
Total cost to company of the minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is
R171 609.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 10 May 2017
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.