R15 000 a month – Permanent
Hours: 8:30- 5:00
Salary: R 15000
Frontline Receptionist/Administrator required.
Key Skills / Experience
- Matric Certificate
- Strong interpersonal skills -verbal & written communication skills
- High level, professional telephone ettiquette
- Accurate attention to detail
- Intermediary knowledge of MS Word & Excel & typing/keyboard skills for data entry.
- Ability to work in a highly professional, friendly and confident manner
- Task completion,organisational and time management skills
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task within a busy environment
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Two to three years previous telephone reception /admin experience .
- The key roles and responsibilities are as follows:
Answer incoming calls promptly and professionally (medium board)Open
- Open incoming post and distribute to all departments
- Data Entry- accurately capture all messages on MS Excdel as well as update of company contact list
- Maintain and manage the Reception inbox.
- Photocopying, scanning and filing and general administrative/clerical tasks as required by management.