Shikwaru Lodge – Sterkrivier, Limpopo
Job Type: Full-time
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Answering of Lodge, Ministry and Estate telephone calls.
- Directing calls
- Handling telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Handle e-mail enquiries regarding bookings, facilities, Estate and events
- Manage and take care of the reception area with good housekeeping
- Handle the tuckshop, curios, bowshop and front of house area
- Handling of all bookings on Nightsbridge.
- Valid SA Driver’s license
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Office including excel, word and power point
- 2 Years working experience in an office or similar position
- Friendly and bubbly personality
- Good writing and reading skills
- Billingual with English as one of the languages
- Work on a monthly roster – min of 45 hours per week, week-ends and public holidays included. Must be willing to work every 2nd week-end.
* Accommodation available
No medical aid, no pension and not the normal hospitality industry benefits. Accommodation is available but must be rented from the Ministry.
This is a stay-in position and is ideal for a single person, already living in the area.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure a smooth booking process
- Answer and reply to all enquiries of Customers, teams, ministry groups and Estate owners.
- Tuck shop
- Petty cash
- Answering of telephone and direct calls
- Point of Sale
- Balance of speed points
- Web enquiries
- Oversee the reception, restaurant and front garden area as part of front-line responsibilities
Handling of the booking system for a smooth Customer interaction at point of sale when booking in and out.
If you have a love for people, can articulate well, presentable and can handle a guest relations area, you can read further.
People with an active testimony and living a Christian lifestyle, can apply for this position. The Lodge is home base for a non-profit ministery working with children. Read the minimum requirements before you apply. Ideal for a single person as this is a stay-inn position.
Interviews will be scheduled at Shikwaru Lodge, Sterkrivier, Mokgopane, Limpopo.
- High school or equivalent
- admin or office: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Valid SA Drivers license