Dunnhumby – Brackenfell, Western Cape
R11 500 a month
Working hours: 5 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
To provide administrative, operational and functional support.
* Support cross-functional business teams on ad hoc tasks and projects and align roles and responsibilities as projects arise. * Support corporate teams e.g. HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal as and when required to help roll out new initiatives and maintain policies and processes within the team. * Coordinate all facility issues and maintenance (including internal dh networks and outside vendors and contractors). * Manage office budget (e.g. corporate and controllable cost control, social events) to ensure resources are used properly and expenses do not exceed budget. * Lead and manage inventory of office supplies and equipment to support employee productivity and uninterrupted office operations. * Collaborate and assist Supplier Team in varied assignments across the engagement and/or initiatives to support business goals and allow engagement leads to focus on highest priorities. * Liaise with market and global offices to ensure alignment against company programs and policies. * Oversee new hire implementation and schedule interviews to create positive experience for both candidates and new hires.
Qualifications Desired (but not essential):
* Bachelor’s Degree Technical Skills: * MS Office Software * Event Management
* Business and Commercial Acumen * Change Management * Project Management * Stakeholder Management * Financial Analysis
* Work well as a team * Build strong relationships with colleagues * Identify opportunities * Identify personal priorities * Demonstrate enthusiasm and dedication * Deliver work to high standard * Solve challenging problems and take initiative * Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
– Ensure the smooth running of the Dunnhumby Office
Book all travel for team * Organise meeting room bookings, and other ad hoc tasks to support the team * Set up all category reviews for the supplier team * Support smooth running of Board & Steerco meetings * Complete Corporate Card expenses through Concur * Organise team events and charity events as part of the people team
Liaise with IT to ensure everything is running smoothly in the office
Ensure invoices for the month are paid
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R11,500.00 /month
Admin, secreterial: 6 years