AEL Mining Services seeks a suitably qualified and experienced applicant to fulfill the 6 month contract position of Depot Administrator to be based at eMalahleni, Mpumulanga. To manage all activities related to the depot in respect of subordinates, magazine and stock control, efficient customer service, invoicing, costs and assist Management according to an appointment in terms of section 16(2) of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (Act 85 of 1993).
Duties & Responsibilities
– Order stock and manage the turnaround of stock.
– Maintain healthy customer relationships i.e. efficient distribution services, support services etc.
– General administration duties i.e. control petty cash, filing and control of customers account, etc.
– Meet HO requirement i.r.o, month-end reports & Company Standards.
– Forecast stocks for the year.
– Assist with budget for the depot.
– Maintain discipline in terms of the Disciplinary Code and Procedures.
– Receiving and processing of customers’ orders.
– Coordinate World class files at the depot.
– Assist the Site Manager with monthly reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
– Grade 12 or equivalent with 5 years ‘administrative experience.
– A secretarial diploma would be an advantage.
– Understanding of the Explosives Act and Regulations will be an advantage.
– Valid driver’s licence – Code B.
– Must be proficient on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Debtors experience.
– Ability to work independently.
– Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
– Sense of urgency.
– Be able to work under pressure.
– Good communication skills within all levels in the organization.
– Problem solving skills.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Team Player.
– Follow up on actions for completion.
– Work independently and on own initiative.
– Self starter.
– Living the AEL values.