Committed and flexible Office Assistant/PA needed
R30000 with benefits and bonus
Permanent with at least Two years previous experience in Administration.
- Experience working within a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Literate and numerate with ability to show initiative and a pro-active attitude
- Good organizational skills, with first-rate communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical approach particularly to undertaking and delivering on day to day admin tasks, and to deadlines
- High attention to details/meticulous, focused, driven and thorough
- Punctual, enthusiastic, determined, resourceful, flexible, willing team player
- Committed and flexible individual
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Can deliver on tasks in a timely manner and who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Experience: Two years previous experience in Administration.
- Screen and relay calls and email phone messages
- Maintain spreadsheets
- Monitor partners’ in-trays for daily signing & relay accordingly.
- Load all photocopiers and other office equipment with paper/ink toner etc.
- Monitor stationery and office supplies (tea, coffee, sugar, dishwasher tablets etc.) levels and order accordingly.
- Arrange and maintain meeting rooms.
- Type and file as required.
- Book hotels/venues for events, lunches, meetings etc. and book couriers as required.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Bank cheques as required and go to post office if required
Meet and greet guests.