Reception Administrator needed
Mediclinic Victoria in KwaZulu-Natal
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite and the ability to type accurately.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Solid knowledge and application of patient administration systems, policies and procedures.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail skills in order to maintain high standards in work output.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Understands the interrelationships between business processes.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with people and be in the frontline.
- Key Outputs Responsible for capturing of pre-admissions.
- Ensures correct admission and discharge of patients as per procedure.
- Ensures processing of bed changes as per procedure.
- Management of payments made at reception.
- Maintains client service principles to ensure client expectations are met.
- Liaison with practitioners and medical aids.
- Deals with client queries in an effective manner.
- Billing of patient accounts, where applicable.
- Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque .