Craft Liquor Merchants – Sandton, Gauteng
R15 000 – R20 000 a month – Permanent
There is currently a position available in Craft Liquor Merchants Gauteng for a Sales Admin Assistant.
- The Sales Administration Assistant responsibility is to proactively support and assist the Key Accounts Manager Regional Sales Manager and undertake a variety of administration and clerical tasks in an organised and professional manner.
- Key Inputs: Operational Excellence
- Effectively manage the calendar of the KAM & RSM.
- Collect Sales figures and generate accurate sales report (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Planning KAM & RSM trips including flights, brewery trips, booking of accommodation.
- Cash float arrangement and management.
- Preparing presentations as per KAM & RSM’s instruction.
- Preparing sales analysis for the Cycle feedback report.
- Keep updated price available.
- Take and forward meeting minutes when necessary.
- Recon on quarterly stock rebates.
- Ensure accurate billings with GL codes against client and customer (vendor) invoices.
- Managing the administration of draught taps including billing and contracts for the draught taps.
- Managing of the Pool Car.
- Effective Administration
- Process Purchase Orders.
- Order stationery.
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
- Capture leave on ESS on behalf of Merchandisers.
- Updating the Regional Year Planner.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12
- Secretarial/Administration Qualification
- Proficient Microsoft Office experience, excel and power point
- Good communication skills
- Driving license
- At least 3 years’ experience in a personal assistant and administration role
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R15,000.00 to R20,000.00 /month
- High school or equivalent
- personal assistant: 3 years
- administration: 3 years
- Microsoft Office: 5 years